|Posted by Lisa on August 4, 2011 at 10:32 AM|
Top Selling Tips and Strategies from Top Representatives
- Be your own testimonial – use the product so that you have personal experience to share.
- Brand yourself as a skin care expert. Stay well versed in product trends. Read up on competitive products. Brand yourself as the “go-to” person for expert skin care advice.
- Use your collateral. It really pays off! When you know the basics about the products you’re recommending, the confidence comes across to your customer
- Practice and Prepare. It really pays off! When you know a few details about the product, the confidence comes across to your customer.
- Find your customer’s comfort zone. Start by asking a few questions and narrow in on the areas that she feels comfortable talking about.
- Demonstrate the product – my favorite technique is the "handical"
- Manage your own expectations. You have to plant a lot of seeds and cultivate them over time. Some sales will take longer than others.
- Follow up, Follow up, Follow up!
- Ask for Referrals! After all – you are in the business of growing your business!
- BONUS TIP: Ask for their opinion! Give a sample, tell them about the product, and let them know you’ll want to know what they think.