|Posted by Lisa on October 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM|
MANY USES FOR AVON’S
FANTASTIC BUBBLE BATH
*Ideas listed are not endorsed by AVON but by customers.. The use of AVON BB is for Bubble Bath however, customers swear by the following uses. I myself have used it for Shampooing carpet, washing delicates, washing my dogs & Stain removal.
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats.
Leaves a protective wax like coating - water marks wash off!
3. Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy
work clothes. You won't need fabric softener.
4. Use for hand washing delicates.
5. Pretreatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble
bath and 1/2 water. Pretreat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly,
scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and
greasy work clothes.
6. Use to wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing
temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
7. Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
8. Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
9. Sink-dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses
10. Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
11. Clean mirrors.
12. Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls
to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
13. Use to wash walls and ceilings.
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
15. Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
16. Cleans china
17. Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then
pour into soil as a fertilizer.
18. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength
bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the
bubble bath won't. Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle
filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow
it to dry.
19. Clean your jewelry - even costume jewelry.
20. Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the
spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
21. Wash Venetian blinds.
22. Wash paneling - no rinsing, no streaks.
23. Clean your eye glasses.
24. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
25. Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
26. Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
27. Hair Shampoo.
28, Inside and outside the refrigerator - easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
29. Polishes all chrome household fixtures - because it's alkali it won't mark.
30. Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles - No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom
floor: Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for
very soiled floors.
31. Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
32. Cleans combs and brushes - leaves no residue.
33. Add to the children's wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool
and the kids clean too!!
34. Use in the garage to test tires or gas lines for leaks.
35. Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, - repels dust.
36. After you've washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you'll hesitate to use anything
else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy
comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
37. Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive
heavy duty cleaner.
38. Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm
39. Remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry
40. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
41. Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
42. Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
43. To get rid of snails -- equal parts of water & bubble bath -- spray on flowers –
spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
44. Great for lawns. Fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble
bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
45. Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass
46. Can be used as a baby shampoo.
47. Use as a bath or shower gel.
48. Use as face cleaner.
49. Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
50. Now that you're all finished cleaning, here's the best news: You can even use it to
take a nice, relaxing bubble bath! (Helps cut down on the tub ring too.)
Let Avon's Bubble Bath do it all!